Subject: URGENT / Please check the physical item packaging
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: "Inbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>, Furqan hameed <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 10:28:21 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

Please check the physical item packaging of the below item:

LGSF-SW006BD / Snuz - SnuzPouch Designz Sleeping Bag 2.5 Tog - Rose Wave
LGSF-SW006BE / Snuz - SnuzPouch Designz Sleeping Bag 2.5 Tog - Breeze Geo
LGSF-SW006BF / Snuz - SnuzPouch Designz Sleeping Bag 2.5 Tog - Mono Wave
LGSF-SW006BG  / Snuz - SnuzPouch Designz Sleeping Bag 2.5 Tog - Mono Geo
LGSF-SW006BH  / Snuz - SnuzPouch Designz Sleeping Bag 2.5 Tog - Cloud

Kindly confirm if the item is labelled as 2.5 TOG.

Please advise ASAP.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE