Subject: RE: Urgent Collection SO # 600926788
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>, Nesty John Pascua <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>, Rukhsana Zafar <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 09:34:56 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Succeeded yesterday 05-08.

@'Nesty John Pascua' <[email-masked]>  this should be returned to you
today.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, August 6, 2020 9:18 AM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Hyacinth Joyce <
[email-masked]>; Rukhsana Zafar <[email-masked]>; Naib Khan <
[email-masked]>; Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra
<[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Urgent Collection SO # 600926788

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>  This CRA updated as collection
initiated by Sabid, assigned to road riders on the 25th of July.

Please check with them about the exact collection date.

Thanks

On Thu, 6 Aug 2020 at 08:56, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]> wrote:

+Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]> Please followup here and close the
case

ᐧ

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 5:19 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Naib/ Eugene,

Was this collected, escalation received please advise asap

Regards,

Alina

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 8:11 AM Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi team,

The customer called again to follow up.

Please ensure TODAY collection without fail.

Also, contact her on the below mobile number:

971557510822

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Tue, 4 Aug 2020 at 08:59, Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]> wrote:

++ @[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 8:37 AM Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Mohamed and Eugene,

Please arrange the collection for the customer urgently today

tracy lavin
Reem Island
Al shams Reem Island
Seaview Tower, villa 2
Abu Dhabi

971557510822

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Mohammed*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

*Error! Filename not specified.*

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Mohammed*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

*Error! Filename not specified.*

--