Subject: YALLA ORDER- PLEASE DELIVER TOMORROW-SO 600945317
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 18:57:12 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello team,

Please prepare the subject order for dispatch asap.

@Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]> - This is yalla order, please
ensure the delivery tomorrow without fail.

*SHIP TO*

*Kheirallah KaramJumeirah 132 St. Jumeirah 1 Villa JSS5.Villa
JSS5DubaiUnited Arab Emirates Map*
*SHIP AREA**Jumeirah 1*
*SHIP PHONE**+971506464157*

Thank you.

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE