Subject: RE: Missing Part ll Order 600848991 ll Tommee Tippee Quick Cook Baby Food Steamer Blender-White - TC-TT423225
From: Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>
To: Avinash TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>, Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>, RP Singh TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>, Benoy TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>, Maria Katrina Bautista <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 18:00:20 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Thanks Avi!

Regards,

*Abigail Capinpin*
Buyer

*P* +971 4 433 9455
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

*From:* Avinash TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, August 5, 2020 12:45 PM
*To:* Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>; Christian Mendoza <
[email-masked]>; RP Singh TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>; Benoy TrucareFzc <
[email-masked]>; Maria Katrina Bautista <[email-masked]>;
Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Missing Part ll Order 600848991 ll Tommee Tippee Quick Cook
Baby Food Steamer Blender-White - TC-TT423225

Hi Abby

   1. Order #600781042 - C - lock ring. was sent on 30th July 2020 last
   Thursday.

   1. Order 600848991  find attached image

I will send the C - lock ring. by our driver tomorrow

let me know who should my driver hand over to.

thanks

kind regards

Avi.

*From:* Abigail Nicole Capinpin [mailto:[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>]
*Sent:* Wednesday, August 05, 2020 12:09 PM
*To:* Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>; RP Singh TrucareFzc <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Avinash TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>; Ashley Fernandes <
[email-masked]>; Benoy TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>; Maria
Katrina Bautista <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Missing Part ll Order 600848991 ll Tommee Tippee Quick Cook
Baby Food Steamer Blender-White - TC-TT423225

Hi Christian,

Could you please send me a consolidated list of SO#s with issues? RP sent
couple of items already last week and it would be great if you can check
with the WH team if they’ve received any.

@RP Singh <[email-masked]> – Please confirm that this issue has
been addressed from your deliveries last week too.

Regards,

*Abigail Capinpin*
Buyer

*P* +971 4 433 9455
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

*From:* Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, August 5, 2020 11:54 AM
*To:* Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* RP Singh | TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>; Avinash Trucare <
[email-masked]>; Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>; Benoy
TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>; Maria Katrina Bautista <
[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Missing Part ll Order 600848991 ll Tommee Tippee Quick Cook
Baby Food Steamer Blender-White - TC-TT423225

Reminder.

Thank you and Best Regards,

On Mon, Aug 3, 2020 at 1:12 PM Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Any update on this?

Thank you and Best Regards,

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 6:00 PM Abigail Nicole Capinpin <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Avinash,

As discussed, you will revert to us regarding this concern today.

@RP Singh <[email-masked]> – Please assist to close this issue.

Regards,

*Abigail Capinpin*
Buyer

*P* +971 4 433 9455
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

*From:* Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 28, 2020 1:59 PM
*To:* Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Avinash Trucare <[email-masked]>; Ashley Fernandes <
[email-masked]>; Benoy TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>; RP Singh |
TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>; Maria Katrina Bautista <
[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Missing Part ll Order 600848991 ll Tommee Tippee Quick Cook
Baby Food Steamer Blender-White - TC-TT423225

Hi,

Customer just confirmed last Sunday that the item is still undelivered.

Thank you and Best Regards,

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 12:55 PM Abigail Nicole Capinpin <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Christian,

As per Avinash, all our requests were resolved already and items were sent
3 weeks ago.

@Avinash <[email-masked]> – Please share the order numbers on which
you’ve sent the replacements/missing parts.

Regards,

*Abigail Capinpin*
Buyer

*P* +971 4 433 9455
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

*From:* Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, July 27, 2020 4:43 AM
*To:* Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>; Avinash Trucare <
[email-masked]>; Benoy TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>; RP Singh
| TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>; Maria Katrina Bautista <
[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Missing Part ll Order 600848991 ll Tommee Tippee Quick Cook
Baby Food Steamer Blender-White - TC-TT423225

Hi Team,

May we have an update here? Customer is very furious and still waiting for
the part.

Thank you and Best Regards,

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 8:34 PM Abigail Nicole Capinpin <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Christian,

Could you please check in the warehouse if it was delivered already? I
believe the vendor confirmed to send it few weeks ago.

Regards,

*Abigail Capinpin*
Buyer

*P* +971 4 433 9455
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

*From:* Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, July 23, 2020 10:25 AM
*To:* Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>; Avinash Trucare <
[email-masked]>; Benoy TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>; RP Singh
| TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>; Maria Katrina Bautista <
[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Missing Part ll Order 600848991 ll Tommee Tippee Quick Cook
Baby Food Steamer Blender-White - TC-TT423225

Any update on this?

Thank you and Best Regards,

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 10:14 AM Abigail Nicole Capinpin <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Ashley,

I’ve spoken with the vendor. They will revert to you today and replace the
damaged item. Indeed, after sales complaints should be taken seriously and
resolve asap.

Moving forward, appreciate if you can loop me in the moment we receive the
complaint so I can also assist at the same moment.

Let me know should you have any other concern.

Regards,

*Abigail Capinpin*
Buyer

*P* +971 4 433 9455
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

*From:* Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 7, 2020 10:01 AM
*To:* Avinash Trucare <[email-masked]>; Benoy TrucareFzc <
[email-masked]>; RP Singh | TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>;
Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>; Maria Katrina Bautista <
[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Missing Part ll Order 600848991 ll Tommee Tippee Quick Cook
Baby Food Steamer Blender-White - TC-TT423225

Dear Avinash,

We need your urgency in resolving the below customer's complaint. After
sales complaints need to be treated with utmost urgency, if we are not able
to get a resolution from your end, we'll have to return the item back to
you.

++ @Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>

Thanks and Regards,

*Ashley Fernandes*

Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1358      *M* +971 56 948 3116       *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 2:02 PM Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Team,

Please update @Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]> kindly assist

Thank you and Best Regards,

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 9:46 AM Maria Katrina Bautista <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello team,

Any update on this?

The customer is following up.

Thank you

On Sat, 20 Jun 2020 at 14:51, Maria Katrina Bautista <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello team,

As per customer, after receiving the item they realized the blender was not
working because the locking ring is missing.

It’s C - lock ring.

Please send the missing part so we can deliver it to the customer.

Thank you