Subject: KSA Tamer Returns Queries - Till Date - Red Flag
From: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
To: "Raghu Nalloor (R3PL)" <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, "ZAHID ABDULWAHID (3PL)" <[email-masked]>, "Azharuddin Kalamuddin (R3PL)" <[email-masked]>, "Hani Mustafa (R3PL)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Harshil Gupta <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>, Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 17:50:57 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Zubair / Raghu,

I have some queries for the returns data.
Please check the below.

*Query 1*

Please find the attached list of orders for which I don't have any CRAs in
the system, meaning these were not confirmed from your side although the
courier company claims that it is 100% returned as per the AWB.
Below are the numbers from the couriers portal, you can also check it from
your side.

Row Labels Count of AWB
Naqel 284
Wimo 242
iMile 221
Aramex 107
Tamer / Careem 75
UPS 59
BarqExpress 51
Shipa 50
SMSA 42
SMSA International 35
Saee 31
TAM-KSA 18
Grand Total 1215

@Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]> Please note that this data is totally
for the orders which don't have any CRAs at all, There might be many orders
which are partial shipments but we had CRA for one IF only and for the
other we did not have.
 We can only catch these orders once you do the Reco, So please share the
file here in this Email thread if you have such cases.

@Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]> @Raghu Nalloor (R3PL)
<[email-masked]> Attached file for your reference. ( The data
is from Feb - Till Date ) - Please check the column name Tamer in the sheet.

*Query 2*

The below data is of open CRAs in system and all are returned but no
confirmation from Tamer.
Attached data for your reference.

Open CRAs Comment Count
Naqel Partial CRA, Pending confirmation from Tamer for the rest of the
items in CRA 71
Returned in Tamer, No Confirmation 63
Naqel Shipment, No Confirmation 47
Partial CRA, Pending confirmation from Tamer for the rest of the items in
CRA 8
Grand Total 189

*Query 3*

Please find the attached list of SMSA orders which I had shared last week
and I did not have any confirmation yet.
This list contains many CRAs which are having missing items, Example: The
CRA was supposed to be of 5 items but I got confirmation from Tamer for
only 4 items.

Comment Count
Missing item in CRA 201
NO CRA 80
Grand Total 281
*Query 4*

There are many orders which are lying with Tamer Team and are having wrong
items, I had requested the file long back in below format but I still don't
have any update.

Order Number:
AWB:
Physical SKU:
QTY:

Can I get this file soonest so that I can check with my finance on how to
clear this and we can sell these items to the customers once it gets back
in stocks.

*Query 5*

We are getting many complains from our CC team agents claiming that there
are items which was supposed be in the CRA but it is not there. ( This is
because I did not get confirmation from Tamer Side )
Note: I only create CRAs for those items which Tamer confirms with me.
Can you Investigate why we have many cases like this. ( I already shared
one file of SMSA courier in Query 3 )

@Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>  @Ekta Jesswani
<[email-masked]> Can
you ask CC team to create one file with such cases so that Tamer can
investigate.

Tamer Team,
Can we please get an estimate time on when can we clear these queries ?
We need to solve these asap and also need to have a clear process to avoid
this kind of issue in future.