Subject: RE: Urgent return - SO# 600867152 - SKU: JT-ED1165
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Nesty John Pascua <[email-masked]>
Cc: Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>, Pankaj Mahey <[email-masked]>, Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>, Road Rider <[email-masked]>, Sabid Ashraf Khan <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 14:16:04 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

@'Nesty John Pascua' <[email-masked]> @Naib Khan <[email-masked]>

Please cancel collection if attempted more than 3 times as discussed.

If not successful today, then cancel the collection and inform the
customer.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, August 17, 2020 12:32 PM
*To:* Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>; Pankaj Mahey <
[email-masked]>; Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>; Road Rider <
[email-masked]>; Sabid Ashraf Khan <[email-masked]>;
Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>;
Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Urgent return - SO# 600867152 - SKU: JT-ED1165

Hi Shady,

We tried to collect 4 times but failed. I will arrange for today's
collection.

Regards.

Naib

On Mon, 17 Aug 2020 at 12:21, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Naib .. What is the update here?

Thanks

ᐧ

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 2:06 PM Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Naib Khan <[email-masked]> Please be sure to collect this item today

Thanks

ᐧ

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 9:22 AM Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Shady,

As per tracker, this CRA is mentioned twice with status "Collection
Cancelled".

@Naib Khan <[email-masked]>  @Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>,
Please try to collect this today.

Thanks

On Sun, 16 Aug 2020 at 07:45, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]> wrote:

+Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]> Please be sure to solve this case
today before EOD

Thanks

ᐧ

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 5:14 PM Pankaj Mahey <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Road Riders,

Please do the needful

@Naib Khan <[email-masked]> @Sabid Ashraf Khan <[email-masked]>

Please ffup with road rider regarding this pickup

Thanks & Regards

Pankaj

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020, 2:42 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Pankaj,

Please note that the SKU above has been handed to the driver from Road
rider as this is pending since June.

@Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>, Please create CRA and Ensure this is
solved ASAP. Customer has received 3 emails advising the pick up is
arranged and no CRA was created which is why the case has been pending
since June.

Best Regards,

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

*Error! Filename not specified.*

-- 

-- 

--