Subject: Re: Order Number 200323709
From: Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
To: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Cc: Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 12:17:38 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

++ @Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]> @Zubair Wahid
<[email-masked]>

Dear Hussain/Zubair,

Kindly assist in locating the missing item in the bundle as this was
shipped from Tamer WH.

Thanks and Regards,

*Ashley Fernandes *

Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1358      *M* +971 56 948 3116       *E* [email-masked]

*A* B 407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

On Sat, Aug 15, 2020 at 3:20 PM Anas nazzal <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Dear Team,
>
> The below customer confirmed that the Tommee Tippee Explora Baby Food
> Steamer Blender with Feeding set  has been delivered without Feeding Set
>
> SKU                BNDL-TC-B-TT
> PO Number   POMUMZ_DXB206111
>
>
> Best regards,
> Anas Nazzal
>