Subject: Item w/ Security Tag - 600938532// SKU: LALS-18136710-9m//Carters - 2-Pack Pull-On Bubble Shorts - Pink/Grey_9m
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 09:31:20 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

We have a customer who returned her order because it has a security tag on
it. Since she still wants it, please remove the said tag.

We still have 1 more item that has the same issue, we will hand it over as
well.

@Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]> @Outbound.fc
<[email-masked]> - please give the other stock to Denmark so he
will return it to the vendor

@Denmark A <[email-masked]> @Returns.fc <[email-masked]> -
once the tag has been removed, please reship one of the items under the
same SO (600938532)

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE