Subject: Pampers issue - TM-73658 (Pampers Premium Care Diapers, Size 1, Newborn, 2-5 kg, Value)
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Erica Jane Serrano <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 15:05:58 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Erica,

As per conversation in slack yesterday, all orders that were placed during
the promotion will still be dispatched but if the customer placed it after
then the regular price of 31.50 will be applied, right?

Does it mean we (cc team) don't have to place a new order anymore? Some
have been committed others were not. To top it off, majority of which are
COD orders. Some customers already paid the full amount even if the item
was not included but others refused to pay and return the other shipment
they have with us.

For instance, the order number below, 600947574_2

Pampers have not been committed but the driver asked the customer to pay 98
so the customer refused to take the other item. In this case, do we have to
place a new order or outbound team will dispatch it under the same SO?

If we are going to place a new order, there is a huge discrepancy in the
price.

Please advise. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE