Subject: AWB Needed - 600947874_2
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 11:01:49 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

The customer said she paid 150 AED but 2 orders of Pampers were not
included.

Who was the courier assigned to the subject order? Is it Emirates Post? If
it is, please share the AWB so we would be able to check the amount
collected from the customer.

Thank you
Warm Regards,
*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE