Subject: RE: Order #600935570 // Sku :AFR-FGG45-00 // Name :Fisher Price - Deluxe Kick Play Piano Gym // DAMAGED
From: Prajith Raghavan <[email-masked]>
To: Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>
Cc: Denmark A <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, Michael Rolle <[email-masked]>, Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 09:05:25 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Radwa,

We have done a one time order from this supplier, we can get an issue a
credit note from the supplier

Kind Regards,

*Prajith Raghavan*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1312 │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │
w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, August 12, 2020 6:13 PM
*To:* Prajith Raghavan <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>;
Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>; Michael Rolle <
[email-masked]>; Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600935570 // Sku :AFR-FGG45-00 // Name :Fisher Price
- Deluxe Kick Play Piano Gym // DAMAGED

Hi Prajith,

Please advise as the customer is calling for the replacement.

Can we proceed with reorder ?

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 12:14 PM Prajith Raghavan <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Denmark,

We will request the shipper for the credit note , can we have the image
also

Kind Regards,

*Prajith Raghavan*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1312 │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │
w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 11, 2020 12:08 PM
*To:* Prajith Raghavan <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Kenneth
Nwaso <[email-masked]>; Michael Rolle <
[email-masked]>; Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600935570 // Sku :AFR-FGG45-00 // Name :Fisher Price
- Deluxe Kick Play Piano Gym // DAMAGED

Dear All,

Please assist and update as well to proceed.

Regards,

Den mark

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 12:41 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and assist.

Return Reason:doesnt_work_or_defective
Comments :This item is broken, some of the music push doesn't work. I would
like to have my money back or credit in mumzworld to Buy something else

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Stay HOME Stay SAFE…

Best Regards,

Den mark