Subject: RE: Order #600929778 // Sku :GF-648A-48 // Name :Little Angel - Baby Activity Learning Walker - Blue // Wrong Item
From: Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>
To: Shams Ziya <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, Michael Rolle <[email-masked]>, Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>, Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 13:10:02 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Shams,

The images for SKU#GF-648A-48 in our system is as per below. However, the
one you’ve sent us is for GF-FD6820-BLUE.

*GF-648A-48*

*GF-FD6820-BLUE*

Please let us know if you have stock for the correct order.

Regards,

*Abigail Capinpin*
Buyer

*P* +971 4 433 9455
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, August 12, 2020 12:50 PM
*To:* Shams Ziya <[email-masked]>; Abigail Nicole Capinpin <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Kenneth
Nwaso <[email-masked]>; Michael Rolle <
[email-masked]>; Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600929778 // Sku :GF-648A-48 // Name :Little Angel -
Baby Activity Learning Walker - Blue // Wrong Item

+Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]> Please assist urgently.

Thank you.

Regards,

Den mark

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 12:39 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation, and do the needful.

Return Reason:doesnt_match_description_or_photos
Comments :Because you send me another item not the item i choose in the pic
above .. attached the pic of the item i got and a screenshot of my order

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Stay HOME Stay SAFE…

Best Regards,

Den mark