Subject: Assembly Request / SKU MD-B200TIPIN - Order No. 600948691
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: Jeno Serenio <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 16:05:54 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

We have a customer who purchased the below item:

600948691 MD-B200TIPIN
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=889347> Childhome
- Tipi Bed Frame - Natural 1
The customer is requesting for an assembly.

Kindly check and advise.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE