Subject: PLS RETURN - 600904273// AWB: 1Z289F8W0456967948
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 15:54:32 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Chantelle,

Please return the subject order back to us, the customer had asked to
cancel the order due to the delay.

@Returns.fc <[email-masked]> @Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala
<[email-masked]>  - please create the CRA when received, the
customer is asking for a refund.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE