Subject: RE: Facebook - 100158684_2 - MISSING - Britax B-Agile Double - Cosmos Black
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Alvin Balmeo <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2020 13:27:58 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

If there is no update on this @Alvin Balmeo <[email-masked]>!

Please refund the customer and we will proceed with lost item on either
Tamer or the courier.

@Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>

Investigate with BARQ on number of packages delivered.

@Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>

Please confirm if this item as dispatched.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Alvin Balmeo <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Friday, August 7, 2020 11:06 AM
*To:* Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Customer Care Team <[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>;
Naib Khan <[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>;
Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Facebook - 100158684_2 - MISSING - Britax B-Agile Double -
Cosmos Black

Team,

We have not received any update on this case. Are we to dispatch the
missing item or should we request a CRA to refund the customer?

On Wed, 5 Aug 2020 at 16:39, Alvin Balmeo <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Zubair,

Can we have an update on this case? We have the customer on social media
constantly following up on the missing stroller.

Please advise.

@Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]> @Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
- help on this case thanks

On Wed, 5 Aug 2020 at 08:17, Alvin Balmeo <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Zubair,

Any update for this remaining item?

On Tue, 4 Aug 2020 at 09:44, Alvin Balmeo <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Zubair/Naib,

May we know if we have an update for the missing stroller? The customer
sent a message on our FB page following up on this. The original order date
is 12-Jun-2020.

Please advise.

@Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]> @Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
- need help on this case.

@Asad <[email-masked]> - FYI

-- 

Best regards,

Alvin

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*

-- 

Best regards,

Alvin

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*

-- 

Best regards,

Alvin

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*

-- 

Best regards,

Alvin

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAAXiWNqrYwwrQku-y6h3-hWohJO94-gGFzF4T3whduHHcCRp1A%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAAXiWNqrYwwrQku-y6h3-hWohJO94-gGFzF4T3whduHHcCRp1A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.