Subject: Hi i am still awaiting my order and it has been ne...
From: "'Ankit Malhotra (Mumzworld Tracking)' via customer care" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Usman Abbasi <[email-masked]>, Malyke Awayan Igaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2020 05:02:12 +0000
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

You are registered as a CC on this request (1225996). Reply to this email to add a comment to the request.

----------------------------------------------

Ankit Malhotra, Aug 7, 2020, 9:02 AM GMT+4

Dear Nafisa,

 We apologize for the delay.

 We would like to inform you that the concern has been sent to the relevant team to assist with the issue and your order will be delivered as soon as possible.

 For your reference please find below the tracking details.

Courier: Emirates Post
AWB#1000007465106

Link to the tracking website: https://www.aftership.com/couriers/emirates-post

 We appreciate your patience and understanding.

 If you should have any other inquiries please do not hesitate to contact our team.
 https://www.mumzworld.com/en/contact-us

 Best regards,
 The Mumzworld team

----------------------------------------------

Ankit Malhotra, Aug 7, 2020, 8:55 AM GMT+4

Request #1223911 "1000007465106 -- 600934773_1" was closed and merged into this request. Last comment in request #1223911:

Hi Team,

Please assist in providing alternate contact number for above shipment as provided number (0504115324) is wrong/incorrect.

 

Usman Abbasi

Operations Support

P.O. Box 99999, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

T

 +971 4 2303831

 |

 

E

 [email-masked]

 |

  W

 www.emiratespost.ae (http://www.emiratespost.ae/)

Attachment(s):
image001.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/ErqSzBPGROApZTaZICupUJEwO/?name=image001.png
image002.jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/jZ6eeIyU56KtmNmFYiNnwsSdR/?name=image002.jpg
image003.jpg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/3mjsuaXh14WKYndzprQ4CPpw9/?name=image003.jpg

----------------------------------------------

Nafisa Mulla, Aug 6, 2020, 12:39 PM GMT+4

Hi i am still awaiting my order and it has been nearly 2 weeks. This is absolutely ridiculous and no one is replying or contacting me. Please let me know where my order is or give me a refund. Order number #600934773.

I am awaiting your response ASAP.

--------------------------------
This email is a service from Mumzworld.com.

[R5VKQP-P8QW]