Subject: Invitation: Daily Team Briefing @10 am @ Sat 13 Jun 2020 10am - 11am (GST) (customer care)
From: [email-masked]
To: customer care <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 18:02:05 +0000
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Daily Team Briefing @10 am

Topic: DAILY TEAM BRIEFING
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81885425643?pwd=OXJ3OW95a2Y3ejhEREtYb2NJajZBQT09
When: Sat 13 Jun 2020 10am – 11am Gulf Standard Time

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/orx-taky-xpd

Join by phone
+1 443-671-4682 (PIN: 230254523)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/orx-taky-xpd?pin=9838557567057&hs=0

Calendar: customer care
Who:
     * [email-masked] organiser
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * customer care

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=NzZidG9ocG85cnZndW0xbG9iMXZzMjNla28gY2N0ZWFtQG11bXp3b3JsZC5jb20&tok=MjAjYW1pci5qQG11bXp3b3JsZC5jb202Y2Y4ZDAwODAxMDA4MDk1YTlmYzA4Yjk5MDVlODgzMjFlM2RkZGY3&ctz=Asia%2FDubai&hl=en_GB&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked]  
because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively, you can sign up for a Google Account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organiser and be added to the guest list, invite others regardless of  
their own invitation status or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding