Subject: Ticket Assigned - Proposal for Brand Collaboration Follow Up
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2021 09:43:18 +0000

Hi Ebrahim Qasem,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Proposal for Brand Collaboration Follow Up Dear Team,

We are Indian Parenting Blog, a blogging platform committed to promoting
and Updating the Indian way of Parenting. This is just a follow up mail as
there was no response from your side. The goal of this collaboration is to
expand our audiences.

Our blog engages and provides meaningful tips for parenting and lifestyle.
Furthermore in our blog posts we showcase the following:

   1.

   Individual (personal) views on life and motherhood.
   2.

   Time-saving tips and inspiration for time-strapped parents who want to
   make healthy changes in their children's lives.
   3.

   Tips and Diet for Expecting Mothers.
   4.

   Review of Baby Care and Mom Care products. Just like a newborn, a mother
   is also sensitive for the first few months hence we recommend only 100%
   safe and natural products.
   5.

   Healthy and Quick recipes for babies.
   6.

   Prepartum and Postpartum guidance
   7.

   Quick fixes from Dadi( grandma). When it comes to babies the best advice
   is always given by the elders. In our blogs we give traditional and modern
   remedies that can help you eliminate all doubts when it comes to parenting.

Through our social media blogging platform we have built and engaged a
growing community of more than 10K followers each on Instagram and Facebook
. We would love to mention your website in our blogs so that it brings you
valuable exposure. We will review your products and help increase your
brand awareness. If you are willing we can set up a phone call this week to
discuss starting a collaboration which would bring value to both our
audiences. I expect to generate a lot of exposure from this blog and would
be delighted to have you as part of it.

Thanks and Regards,

Indian Parenting Blog

https://indianparentingblog.com/

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3182197