Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: .."MexyTech = Golden supplier of WPC in China.
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 07:39:08 +0000

Hi Ebrahim Qasem,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: .."MexyTech = Golden supplier of WPC in China. Hi Sir/Madam

Good day!

This is Clive from MexyTech Co.,Ltd. We are specialized in producing *WPC
decking, decorative wall panels and ceilings, *

SPC indoor flooring,*MecoFence, furniture wood, pedestal system etc, with
20 production lines and an R&D testing lab.*

The products we supply are it is different from timber or wood, which looks
like wood but has better performance than wood, such as And it can be a
perfact substitution of wood.*(WPC),**wood plastic composite**water proof,
mould proof, anti-UV, anit-termite, no cracking or deformation, maintenance
free, recyclable......*

Here I sent you our product catalog, please kindly check the attachment.
Hope these product suit your client's need.

If you have any problem or request, please be free to contact me.

Waiting for your kind reply.
Best regards

CLIVE

Email: <[email-masked]>[email-masked]

<[email-masked]>

  <[email-masked]>Email:[email-masked]

 Foshan MexyTech Co.,Ltd

Add:Second floor,Building B,Torch Innovation Park,Jihua 2 Road,ChanCheng
District,Foshan City,Guangdong Province,China.

Web: <http://www.mexytech.com/>www.mexytech.com
Sales Manager* \**Alan Liang*

*Foshan MexyTech Co.,Ltd*
Add:Second floor,Building B,Torch Innovation Park,Jihua 2 Road,ChanCheng
District,Foshan City,Guangdong Province,China.

Email: <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
Mob/whatsapp: +8613826442325
Wechat:13826442325     Skype:  <[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
Tel:86-757-83330850     Fax:86-757-82727850
Web: <http://www.mexytech.com/>www.mexytech.com ;
<http://www.mecofence.com/>www.mecofence.com

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3165706