Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your products are on the way
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 06:16:27 +0000

Hi Ebrahim Qasem,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your products are on the way Come tomorrow please not available today

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Aug 14, 2021, 3:01 AM
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: Bashayer Mohammed <[email-masked]>

Order number 9686675809 has been shipped.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi Bashayer Mohammed, your order number is 9686675809
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9686675809?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>.

The tracking number is 46791698520.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v2&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=46791698520&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>

Order shipping to
*Bashayer Mohamed *
alkharji B building flat201 next to Emirates discount market.. Same N
design shop building
Umm Al Quwain, United Arab Emirates
Mobile: +971 555667481

Payment Method:
*Cash on Delivery*

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88888001079520210814

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162177127?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Skinny Fit Printed Mid-Rise Denim Pants with Pocket Detail and Tie Ups *
Color: Blue
Size: 36
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163153023?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SHOEXPRESS *
* Flora Bella Animal Textured Tote Bag with Double Handle *
Color: Brown
Size: Free Size
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162850767?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Lee Cooper A-line Midi Dress with Pockets and Tie-Ups *
Color: Green
Size: S
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162850739?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Bossini A-line Mini Dress with Collar and Tie-Ups *
Color: Blue
Size: M
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162988984?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Mistotes Smiley Quilted Tote Bag with Handles *
Color: Nude
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162298900?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SHOEMART *
* Missy Textured Box Shoulder Bag *
Color: Pink
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162185612?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Striped Midi Shirt Dress with Long Sleeves and Belt *
Color: Blue
Size: M
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163127037?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Sasha Textured Tote Bag with Ruffle Detail *
Color: Black
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162018545?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Embellished Square Cushion - 43x43 cms *
Color: Grey
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2983798