Subject: Ticket Assigned - Registration Service Desk مكتب دعم خدمات التسجيل
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 06:46:15 +0000

Hi Ebrahim Qasem,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Registration Service Desk مكتب دعم خدمات التسجيل  
[https://www.sharjah.ac.ae/_catalogs/masterpage/NewDesign_En/images/logo.png]

Greetings,

تحية طيبة،

Thank you for contacting the Registration Department.

To facilitate the process of responding to all your inquiries, please contact Registration Service Desk, which is part of our continuous efforts to provide you with the best possible service.

To contact Registration Service Desk:

·         E-mail: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

·         Internal Extension: 2000

·         Phone: +971 6 5050000 (Select language then option 3)

Registration Department working hours:

·         Sunday – Thursday

·         8:00 AM – 3:00 PM

شكراً على تواصلكم مع إدارة التسجيل.

لتسهيل عملية الرد على جميع استفساراتكم، يرجى التواصل مع مكتب دعم خدمات التسجيل والذي يعتبر جزء من جهودنا المستمرة لضمان تقديم أفضل الخدمات.

للتواصل مع مكتب دعم خدمات التسجيل:

·         البريد الالكتروني: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

·         تحويلة داخلية : 2000

·         الهاتف: +971 6 5050000 (اختيار اللغة ثم اختيار رقم 3)

ساعات العمل الرسمية لإدارة التسجيل:

·         الأحد – الخميس

·         8:00 صباحا – 3:00 عصرا
We wish you all the best.
Registration Department
Deanship of Academic Support Services
University of Sharjah

مع تمنياتنا لكم بالتوفيق.
إدارة التسجيل
عمادة الخدمات الأكاديمية المساندة
جامعة الشارقة
[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/usharjah>
[Twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/usharjah>
[FlickR]<http://www.flickr.com/usharjah>
[YouTube]<http://www.youtube.com/usharjah>
[Instagram]<https://www.instagram.com/usharjah/>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2846368