Subject: Ticket Assigned - Avalon media
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2021 13:49:40 +0000

Hi Ebrahim Qasem,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Avalon media  Greetings of the day,

I am a representative from Avalon Media Company. One of the finest outdoor
media advertising company in Ajman with the best eye catching locations to
promote your brands with. Our goal is to be the partner of choice for the
national leading brands by helping them connect with consumers and embrace
data across a host of multi-platform inner-building channels. To give you
the insights of the locations, sizes and a visual representation of the
billboards I am attaching a PPT presentation. This will help you decide what
are the most suitable locations for your company to advertise with us. We
will be very glad to advertise your brand with us and wait for your positive
response.

 

Thank you

Warm Regards

Jasveer Singh MInhas 

Avalon Media LLC.,

Ajman.

Mobile Number -0569729450 

Email address- [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2678436