Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re: Share your feedback with us
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2021 08:23:16 +0000

Hi Ebrahim Qasem,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re: Share your feedback with us Nice products very fine  thank you so much

On Jun 1, 2021 17:21, "Max Fashion" <[email-masked]> wrote:

We’d love to hear from you.

<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_BH_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_BH_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_BH_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_BH_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_BH_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_BH_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_BH_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_BH_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_BH_en>
Your feedback is important to us.
Hi Jacqueline gwatidzo, we'd be grateful if you could tell us what you
think about the products you've just received.
MAX
Solid Sleeveless Camisole with Scoop Neck and Lace Detail
Color: Blue
Size: M
Quantity: 1
BHD 1.2
Write a review
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/p/162925534?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=product_feedback_BH_en>
MAX
Solid Midi A-line Dress with Cap Sleeves and Pintuck Detail
Color: Pink
Size: 10
Quantity: 1
BHD 6
Write a review
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/p/163107093?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=product_feedback_BH_en>
MAX
Plain Camisole with Scoop Neck and Spaghetti Straps
Color: Blue
Size: M
Quantity: 1
BHD 1.2
Write a review
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/p/162142809?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=product_feedback_BH_en>
MAX
Solid Camisole with Scoop Neck and Spaghetti Straps
Color: Black
Size: L
Quantity: 1
BHD 1.2
Write a review
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/p/161101051?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=product_feedback_BH_en>

Need help? Get in touch

 <https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/write-to-us>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 8000-1629.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_BH_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/bh/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_BH_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2663140