Subject: Ticket Assigned - Delivery Charge for order over AED 200 & Incorrect promotion Details
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 11:50:56 +0000

Hi Ebrahim Qasem,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Delivery Charge for order over AED 200 & Incorrect promotion Details Dear Team,
Please find synopsis of my concern while placing below order.

Order No: 9665396328
1.  We have been charged  AED 20 for delivery for our above mentioned
order. Your website clearly mentions that orders consisting AED 200 & Above
would be free delivery. However that is not the case. I rang your CS team
and spoke to one your CS executive who suggested that it might be a bug on
the App and asked me to try your website.
Unfortunately even website had same issue two separate delivery charges.
Found it very strange.
2. I was looking for Standard delivery for all products however your  App
or the website gives you selective delivery date(Which is chargeable).
There is no option to select or opt for Std delivery. I think this is
something you need to take a look at.
3. Banner on your website clearly says 40% flat off on everything.
Surprisingly it's not what it states on the App or Website. Tried searching
for your T&C however that was nowhere to find. Raised this to your CS team
and got a vague or generic reply stating that it's not on all items. Told
the Gentleman in that case you should at least mention this somewhere on
your website. But did not get any response and was in a hurry to hang up
the call.

So overall not a good experience. In this digital time and given the
current situation were everyone prefers to shop online it's always
good/best to have all details clearly mentioned on the website. So
customers can have a good experience.
Looking forward to hear from your team at the earliest.

Thanks
AM

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2641053