Subject: Ticket Assigned - Increase Max Fashion's Sales in KSA with Premium Audio Ads
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 May 2021 06:44:00 +0000

Hi Ebrahim Qasem,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Increase Max Fashion's Sales in KSA with Premium Audio Ads Hi,

I'll keep this short and
sweet to make the 40 seconds it takes to read this worth your time (yes, I
timed it.).

As the founder of Menapod, the
region’s first podcast and audio media planning & buying agency, I get to
speak with people like you about venturing into targeted audio ads and
discovering new audiences. Max Fashion is on my radar because we are helping
companies like you reach an untapped audience and increase their sales, brand
recognition and brand credibility through the region’s highly engaged and
increasing 24 million active listener-base (13 million active
listeners in KSA).

You can check out our
services along with why you should start investing in podcast advertising in
our attached presentation.

Could we schedule a 10 to 15-minute
call to discuss your current marketing strategy -- what excites you, which
challenges are you currently encountering, and how you envision your plan
changing down the road? Even if you decide not to continue the conversation
after our call, you will leave with some advice on podcast and audio advertising
that will make an immediate impact.

Have a great day!
 
Ahmad
M. Hijazi
 Founder
& CEO – Menapod
 +961-76-458-958
 menapod.com
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2485488