Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Sorry, we had to cancel part of your order.
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 08:21:08 +0000

Hi Ebrahim Qasem,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Sorry, we had to cancel part of your order. Why exactly was the below item removed from my order? Please explain!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 at 9:38 AM
Subject: Sorry, we had to cancel part of your order.
To: Nancy Fahmy <[email-masked]>

Order 2001656298

<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_EG_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/eg/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_EG_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_EG_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/eg/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_EG_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_EG_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_EG_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_EG_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_EG_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_EG_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_EG_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_EG_en>

Sorry, we had to cancel part of your order.

Hi Nancy Fahmy, unfortunately we had to remove some items from your Order
2001656298
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/my-account/order/2001656298?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_EG_en>.

Here’s how your refund works:

Cancelled Items

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/p/162540361?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_EG_en>
MAX
Floral Print Midi Pleated Skirt with Belt and Elasticised Waistband
Color: Multicolour
Size: 8
Quantity: 1 EGP 360

*TOTAL:* *EGP 360*
*Total Refund Amount* *EGP 360*
Items that are cancelled or refunded are not eligible for Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 0020-225878188.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_EG_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/eg/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_EG_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2446222