Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your return request has been cancelled
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 14:50:00 +0000

Hi Ebrahim Qasem,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your return request has been cancelled Team this is unbelievable.. I had worst return experience ever..

why you keep cancelling my refunds?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021, 15:31
Subject: Your return request has been cancelled
To: sara salama <[email-masked]>

Order #9645387753

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
We’ve cancelled your return
Hi sara salama, your return 1000790439 for order 9645387753
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9645387753?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
has been cancelled as requested by you

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161782504?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
ELLE Striped Flounce Top with V-neck and Long Sleeves
Color: Green
Size: 16
Quantity: 1 AED 44.87
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161974228?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
Iconic Printed Maxi A-line Dress with High Neck and Long Sleeves
Color: White
Size: 16
Quantity: 1 AED 100.15
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163080054?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
Sustainable Floral Print Maxi A-line Dress with Flared Sleeves
Color: Pink
Size: 14
Quantity: 1 AED 56.89

Total *AED 201.9*

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2442948