Subject: Ticket Assigned -
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 08:03:56 +0000

Hi Ebrahim Abduljalil Hageb,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.   

-- 
*Disclaimer: The content of this email and any attachments (the "email") is 
confidential and intended for solely for use by the person or entity to 
whom it is addressed; it may be legally privileged.  It is strictly 
forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party without 
the written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, 
please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can 
ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.  *
*
*
*إخلاء مسؤولية: 
تعتبر المعلومات الواردة في هذا البريد الإلكتروني هذه (وأي مرفقات) سرية 
ومخصصة حصرياً لاستخدام الشخص أو الجهة المرسلة إليها، وقد تكون ذات حصانة 
قانونية. ويمنع منعاً باتاً الاستفادة منه أو إفشاء محتواه أو توزيعه من دون 
موافقة خطية من المرسل، إن لم تكن أنت الشخص المقصود باستلام الرسالة، فيجب 
عليك عدم نسخها أو الكشف عن محتواها أو استخدامها لأي غرض. وإذا تلقيت رسالة 
البريد الإلكتروني هذه عن طريق الخطأ، فيرجى منك إبلاغ مرسلها على الفور عن 
طريق البريد الإلكتروني لضمان عدم حدوث أخطاء في المستقبل.*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1410331