Subject: Ticket Assigned - photos Order number 9798007806 complain id 1410261
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 08:03:55 +0000

Hi Ebrahim Abduljalil Hageb,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  photos Order number 9798007806 complain id 1410261 Hi
Attached please find the photos of the item I received

This is for Order number  9798007806 the item is a "Chequered Shirt with
Spread Collar and Long Sleeves."
This item reached us yesterday 21st Aug along with another item of the same
order .
This item was not packed does NOT have any tags  and seems to be not
sanitized and clearly looks used . I want to return this item .

Attached please find the pictures of the same .
Request you to let me know so that I can give this item for return .My
contact is 050 4824376 and my name is Joydeep Roy.

Please note my complaint id is 1410261 and service agent name is Maria.

Thanks

-- 
*Joydeep Roy*
*Mobile :- +971 50 482 4376*
*Wapp:-    +971 50 482 4376*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1410283