Subject: Ticket Assigned - شكوي
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 03:36:20 +0000

Hi Ammar Asif,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  شكوي Contacted
قمت بعمل طلب اونلاين و وصلني احد القطع و هو صندوق غذاء مفتوح و به قطعه
مفقودة كما هو بالصورة و اود استبداله في اسرع وقت
-- 
Ola Essam  |  *Head Coordination Department*

*o <[email-masked]>[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>* | +20 0100 1336114

*Seeing Possibilities, Taking Action, Enabling Progress*

  *ww <http://enactus-cu.org/>**w. <http://enactus-cu.org/>**enact
<http://enactus-cu.org/>**us-cu.org* <http://enactus-cu.org/>

  *EnactusCairoUniversity* <http://www.facebook.com/EnactusCairoUniversity>
|  *@Enactus_CU* <https://twitter.com/Enactus_CU>  |  *SIFECU
<http://www.youtube.com/user/SIFECU>*

    *Company/enactus-cairo-university*
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/enactus-cairo-university>

*Partners:  *

*“**Look beyond obstacles, Think entrepreneurship”*

    Please consider the environment before printing this email

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1787940