Subject: Ticket Assigned - URGENT ORDER ID 9617916789
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 07:53:32 +0000

Hi Ammar Asif,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  URGENT ORDER ID 9617916789 Hi

i receive order today but only one pack of 22count diapers. As per payment
below it should be 6packs total of 132count diapers.

Please find attached pictures of parcel.

Pls urgently check.

Thank you and regard
Glenda

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Nov 27, 2020, 03:08
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: glenda p <[email-masked]>

Order number 9617916789 has been shipped.

<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

Clothing
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/clothing?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Baby
Gear
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/babygear?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Nursery
& Feeding
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/nurseryandfeeding?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Toys
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/toys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/mommys-monday?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi glenda p, your order number is 9617916789
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9617916789?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>.

The tracking number is FP112720000494.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmg&pm_Id=493&thex=ffffff&track_page_version=V2&&tracking_number=FP112720000494&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>

Order shipping to
*Glenda P*
Flat 303 Block C EK2 Emirates Housing
Muhaisnah 4
behind Madina Mall and beside Oxford School Gate 4
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mobile: +971 582683877

Payment Method:
*Sachin Paul*
xxxx xxxx xxxx 5997

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88888001131120201127

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/162581218?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Mamy Poko Pants Extra Absorb XXL 22-Piece Diaper Pants - 15-22 Kgs *
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/BabyshopArabia>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/babyshoparabia>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@babyshoparabia*.

*Call us on 800-BABYSHOP (800-22297467).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2020 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1772681