Subject: Ticket Assigned - Resume of an experienced document controller /Project coordinator /Admin.&Sales coordinator seeking new placementResume of an experienced document controller /Project coordinator /Admin.&Sales coordinator seeking new placement
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 08:01:10 +0000

Hi Ammar Asif,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Resume of an experienced document controller /Project coordinator /Admin.&Sales coordinator seeking new placementResume of an experienced document controller /Project coordinator /Admin.&Sales coordinator seeking new placement Dear Sir/Madam,

Have a good day to you.

I have over 3 years of professional Experience in Administration, customer
service & Documentation in India. I am educationally qualified with a
Masters in Computer Application (MCA) and Bachelor of Computer Science
(B.Sc.).

Being proficient in MS Office Applications & well-versed in handling fax,
photocopying, video conferencing & other office equipment, I possess
proficient, pre-arranged and detail based professional extensive knowledge
in Admin works. I also have knowledge in the Electronic Document Management
System.

Furthermore, I have excellent communication & interpersonal skills and can
maintain a positive attitude in the face of changes in work assignments and
am cheerful, Enthusiastic & Innovative, ability to work well in teams. I
can handle staff & clients with ease and work under pressure & meet
deadlines.

I am currently available in UAE and would like to apply for the above
positions. Please find my CV attached herewith for your kind reference.

Thanks & regards

Rabin Anish. P.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Mobile: +971 54 4471600

Email: [email-masked]

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1411432