Subject: Ticket Assigned - سحب المبلغ بدون توريد البضاعة
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 12:23:59 +0000

Hi Ammar Asif,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  سحب المبلغ بدون توريد البضاعة السادة سنتر بوينت المحترمين 

تم طلب طلبية 2 احذية عن طريق اون لاين والى الان لم يتم التوريد ويمكن استخدام
رقم الهاتف 0593493488 للتاكد من الطلب ومرفق رقم العملية من البنك للتوضيح 

ارجوا المساعدة بالتوريد او رد المبلغ الى الحساب مره اخري

 

 

Ahmed Al Gendy 

Alghanim International Al-Saudia |  P.O.Box 35451| Jubail Industrial City
31961 |  K.S.A

Tel: +966 13 3475996

F ax: +96613 3475996

Mobile : +966 593493488

Email     <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

                   Web     <http://www.falghanim.com/> www.falghanim.com

 

Confidentiality notice:This e-mail and any attached file are intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This
communication is confidential and may also be privileged and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail and destroy the present message and attachments and any
copies thereof.

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1324482