Subject: Ticket Assigned - Return
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 20:15:44 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Return I was told by the operator at the time of return that I would be refunded
in the same way that I paid for my order 9555185246. The operator knew all
details of my order and gave me misinformation about my refund. I agreed to
return the items because I expected to get the refund back as cash since I
paid cash on delivery. The operator at that time did not tell me that I
have to return at the store. I called another contact centre agent today &
he said my refund is already processed as a return voucher. I DO NOT WANT
THR RETURN VOUCHER. I paid in cash I want my money back in cash. If I knew
the order would be returned in voucher I would not return my items through
shipping. The operator told me I can return with free shipping & my order
will be refunded by cash. I need my money back as cash. It’s not acceptable
to give half or misinformation to the customer. I need my refund back as
cash. This is not right for me. Please fix this, i need to get my cash back
I cannot accept the refund as return voucher. Nobody informed or contact me
that the refund will be given back as voucher. Please give me a solution &
send the money back as cash or send it to my bank.

Thanks.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3822191