Subject: Ticket Assigned - Unsuccessful Refund Request 4618304874/16999999849929
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 16:27:31 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Unsuccessful Refund Request 4618304874/16999999849929 Dear Team,

The above-mentioned refund request has been issued on December 12.2021, the
item has been collected by your agent but unfortunately, I didn't receive
yet the money back.
The attached bank statement shows that there is no money credited to my
account from your side till the end of December 2021.
You are requested to either refund the amount to my account or return back
the item that has been collected by your side.

*Best Regards.*

 <http://www.mace-qatar.com/>

[image:
https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/vyTr-pKZqwQDTYtPIQmsr5HlnJ7olwPoYPxVKfiepzjJ5UP1HAlRQNlqd-_f8xyE8chNK-ajL_3ZZXk_YZUsHha_QpDk=s0-d-e1-ft#https://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gif]

*AHMED GAMAL*

*CUSTOMER SERVICE ENGINEER*

*PMI-PMP*

Mobile #:+974 33110350

Office #: +974 4005 2100

Fax #:    +974 40052121

Email #: [email-masked]

P.O Box 55726, Doha, State of Qatar
www.mace-qatar.com

Please consider the environment before printing this email.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3768864