Subject: Ticket Assigned - Get paid for your data!
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 20:59:59 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Get paid for your data!  Hey  !

I'm Liz, a sales associate at Venpath. We pay apps for their data without
running ads.

For one hour of dev time, we will pay you every month as long as data
continues to flow. If this is a fit, we could even cover the cost of your
dev time.

It takes 5-15 minutes to know if this partnership makes sense for both of
us. When is the best time to connect?

 If you got this far, thank you for reading this.
Best,
Liz | Sales associate | Venpath
<http://click.venpathmail.net/messages/15NVraqUdU/redirect>
Make money with us today!
<http://click.venpathmail.net/messages/7SNki8Ry8L/redirect>
Available by Whatsapp

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3766415