Subject: Ticket Assigned - 8 things you can do to build your online presence today
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 18:14:17 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  8 things you can do to build your online presence today 8 things you can do to build your online presence today
 
 Your $100 ad credit expires soon.

 View as 
https://view.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=34e379e99660c5cc646caf682bacfe54ec2eadfbb9f9ea423072d038c08487b94037bdf058ea4a12e9d0d52528012b33bea7b46597d76df1fc9e4b2711d5d385e43cd989fda2d5f53ebc3586b7cd2776967befc28241ddaf 

 web page .

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=da729a337ef155f383a8e434e7d33fd2d0c66b87fb099e2bd7bb1bc31e5013e17cbfa202e29fd64ae36960f8716a81416938c9f3731e717e9f9035f21d0cd2a6 

 
 
 Hello

 

 

 
Microsoft Advertising

8FREE MARKETING TOOLS AND TACTICS

Time is running out. Get your business in front of 47 million desktop searchers that you won't find on Google1 with a $100 advertising credit when you spend $25.*

COUPON CODE: 82CE3AE1BA53464D

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=da729a337ef155f383a8e434e7d33fd2d0c66b87fb099e2bd7bb1bc31e5013e17cbfa202e29fd64ae36960f8716a81416938c9f3731e717e9f9035f21d0cd2a6 
Redeem offer &#62; 

 

Map your business
List your business's location, phone number, hours, ratings and more on Bing Maps with 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=da729a337ef155f3e216011320b4ee15fd11922fa9a5336ed727875eb0b74716c310bade45ded47af1fde6d91b78ce25b7aa04c17af2a7f8bb6eb0a8c33a05fb 
Bing Places for Business .

Re-index your site​
Submit new or updated pages to the Bing Index with 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=79d949538befc89ff93087a48abf77863309ab60c53ad44612bbd56f2f2add2e27483f574cc48ec8fe94e5b53e04c231faf8524793dc86deeefb21a603e6bf81 
Bing Webmaster Tools , so that your site shows up in Bing search results.

Improve your site's UX
See how users navigate your website, what they click, and where they get stuck with 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=79d949538befc89fc20864029ed8682ceff01cba0ab1d5ba8f30b1c48d99815b0ada46aed3c59986a803306f930195377f97308e5c571fba4b8a11521354d700 
Microsoft Clarity  to learn how to improve user experience (UX).

 Optimize your keywords
Find popular search phrases, or keywords, that can help boost your site's organic search traffic using 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=79d949538befc89f364d68ec72e4492faaeaaaec351c0d14e6b690e4b8fe7223349d2a457d5014576e13ed20005971e46c6349b70da4bebaf88909d805a7640e 
Microsoft Advertising's Keyword Planner .

Start a blog
Adding a blog to your website can boost your search engine results page rankings and position your website as a relevant answer to your customers' questions.

Launch a search ad
Use your $100 advertising credit to start a text or shopping campaign to target 719M unique desktop searchers on the 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=79d949538befc89f1b575da2fb355ec35383f2a237adf4618e95328e63f67d1cd7fed37066fd4acebf83f88d15259ec51c56f72ef3588952664277b50688b106 
Microsoft Search Network .2

Create an audience ad
Use your $100 advertising credit to launch a native or display campaign on the 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=79d949538befc89f9e54e95f354039967ce4894846632bbd140ec79acf7237c71d3f08fdc393c3f5bf217b772dbc75ccd3877143e0b3845c0ed04cfa5ed4df37 
Microsoft Audience Network , which includes MSN, Outlook, Edge, LinkedIn and more.

 

 Watch how to advertise with Microsoft​
Explore the 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=79d949538befc89f6863fccece3f084416a7e8f645647cbff66f022d799a04891cb42dedc873abc67ab410ee39ee9ba91080e850f934d9240bf366d7bc4df3fd 
Getting Started  series from Microsoft Advertising. (Available in English only)

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=79d949538befc89ff9f4595afcfff19b99ce0b57fff8a4f6604656e84c5394fea6ab106eb7a899db004c2a5385be3a9326429fce80aa486a820ee9797637eb5b 
Why Microsoft Advertising ? 10 min.

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=79d949538befc89f04979431c52bac63a7236265221d3b0addbe0afba6e3baf31e753e3908146155e1efecad13600d692b844255ecfc6d823a3383f094ebcc6a 
How to Get Started , 51 min.

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=79d949538befc89f5f166f73c873aee9993f100ef00ccb00994aaaef729234b38c4f157b63b2b441d94a6a738778de80c4f2b5a41edad124bc7d0a5942cc82c4 
How to Import from Google , 10 min.

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=79d949538befc89f325e679fb264de8a247bc9136530df3a68d496ae244f1e2fac74c30550cdee4f6fbcd8dd8cc9bdb583a642a13b3e1c235383f9fb92acfd5a 
How to Target Your Audience , 12 min.

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=693e2821173cfddf9292d4e603450aee7e208ef131be0ebbf27c90c20d362dbf71d3633a66ce27080443e7368a1944da4cefcc5fa9dbe6553e42cdd59a8a2b16 
How to Automate Your Keyword Bidding , 16 min.

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=693e2821173cfddf11117a070d131c50d1ad154e09c546a55e7f9ab46edb64b145ff9443fcbaa49097fbbe95d15cb7f4c131dd6a9caeca75d4295bf25f1c46cf 
How to Set Up Multi-Account Management , 8 min.

 

 Bonus: Chat with
an expert

We’re always here to help you launch or optimize your campaign.

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=693e2821173cfddfb7f3cbe600881a2d46010872a38a1f26da2fdb43a04284678c20cec2c8e6cb27fc34b8fb4aa433803a41b3fa1b866763e3c411b23375a956 
Let us help &#62; 

 

 
*Offer expires June 30, 2022. See 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=693e2821173cfddf67d48f83d3cc9b23cf7e7d7a798b35017cb050ff174bac168c9a9bf61fe3e66d58ddf9ae4b843d3f7a729ce98b8d73d29b935d07186d4ae3 
Offer Details  for terms and conditions.

How to redeem your offer: Before you can redeem your promotional offer, you must sign up with Microsoft Advertising, then indicate a primary payment method for your account.

1comScore qSearch, Web Search Explicit, March 2021, United States, desktop traffic only.

2comScore qSearch, Explicit Core Search (custom), Global, March 2021. The Microsoft Search Network includes Microsoft sites, Yahoo sites (searches powered by Bing) and AOL sites worldwide. Data represents desktop traffic only.

 

 Microsoft Advertising. Great relationships start here.

Please do not reply to this email, which was sent from an unmonitored mailbox. 
Please contact 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=693e2821173cfddf3f8bcd52fb4e3ec6b398ea1a37a264a47aa00d219c235f3047c29e336765f911b99723f2df6b32736a7bfa0c8940df63533cb20c791912f0 
Microsoft Advertising if you have any questions.

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=693e2821173cfddfe09245e1c53b9e95ed31ad4ace45889b67c2659e50abffbc37b563faa77e216cf1d3e8342ce4b0adb6edbe0d477aed5e 

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=693e2821173cfddf91ffcd8ab98d4b10765d2289a979aa56a5042cac5a4791d888d955e589c3a86a25e08baa8b8231c41568db751a2dea1e 

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=693e2821173cfddf19a305bd827aa637b64efc04fec7fb61a47434580641a1b12a93a61c5c5c62b17886d310059860b511aa59646065a25a3cad22437d72561c 

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=693e2821173cfddf00c5b7d3ef9e53d1b583466dd5d2056e73ccdb8d71f17cffa2c1399387350f298f2ba49c662cef76c5d52e0c9a799344 

https://account.microsoft.com/profile/unsubscribe?CTID=0&ECID=bG2HjMN%2FGYaiON2mJmHUZQzETg6%2BVoyEOJhT5IzHd4k%3D&K=96519197-3559-4bb3-9ec4-7a1c8210b07d&CMID=null&D=637770336777312363&PID=18032&TID=95948fe1-91d9-4b2d-9815-988593b7e728 
Unsubscribe | 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=851607aa4b44b1b7912f8c7917c290a8f19982ceca22321b709f066fc1cd4e04eaa9869001d454017469a46f1bf593ced9f8356feccb52c489e26aef73555a7a 
Privacy Statement

https://account.microsoft.com/profile/unsubscribe?CTID=0&ECID=bG2HjMN%2FGYaiON2mJmHUZQzETg6%2BVoyEOJhT5IzHd4k%3D&K=96519197-3559-4bb3-9ec4-7a1c8210b07d&CMID=null&D=637770336777312363&PID=18032&TID=95948fe1-91d9-4b2d-9815-988593b7e728 
Se désabonner | 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=851607aa4b44b1b7912f8c7917c290a8f19982ceca22321b709f066fc1cd4e04eaa9869001d454017469a46f1bf593ced9f8356feccb52c489e26aef73555a7a 
Déclaration de confidentialité
Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052 USA

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=851607aa4b44b1b7884ca3c0913ff4a77eaf9a20d8ccd4c012945a66bc43dfc5e24ca2638fbb68c9bb8924cca1d19bbee2be40a3a69d5241 

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3729614