Subject: Ticket Assigned - https://www.centrepointstores.com/
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 16:16:37 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  https://www.centrepointstores.com/ -- 
*HI sir*

https://www.centrepointstores.com/
<https://signal6domain.online/click?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.centrepointstores.com%2F&dID=1640875401411&linkName=https://www.centrepointstores.com/>

*1:-  Let me know the price for the guest post.*

*2:-  Also price for adding a link in an existing post.*

*3:-  If you accept articles in languages other than English.*

*4:-  Do you accept essay related articles as well?*

*I am Waiting for Your Reply.*

<https://signal6domain.online/click?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fmailtrack.io%3Futm_source%3Dgmail%26utm_medium%3Dsignature%26utm_campaign%3Dsignaturevirality11%26&dID=1640875401411&linkName=>
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack
<https://signal6domain.online/click?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fmailtrack.io%3Futm_source%3Dgmail%26utm_medium%3Dsignature%26utm_campaign%3Dsignaturevirality11%26&dID=1640875401411&linkName=Mailtrack>
12/30/21,
07:43:17 PM

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3693123