Subject: Ticket Assigned - Return complain
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 16:39:38 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Return complain Goodmorning,
I sent you an email on the 14 of december because i wanted to return my
item for order number 2105265564, and i also attaches pictures to that
email. Then you told me to track my return process with aramex using the
tracking number in the next 2-5 days. 7 days passed and no one even
contacted me! I called the customer service more than 5 times and every
time they tell me we will send a complain so that the delivery guy can come
and pick it up. And nothimg happened. I called for the 6th time yesterday
and i told her to repeat my return request again yesterday to see what will
Happen next. But im really really annoyed ! Why do i have to pass through
all this just because i bought an item from you!! Why would u send damaged
products to ur customers? This is really not professional at all. I want my
money back please. And  i want my problem to be solved by this week
maximum.
Thank u

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3649162