Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your products are on the way
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 18:01:30 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your products are on the way Hi, I have paid 255.17 AED ,why the invoice is 240.00

Reinstate my points  ASAP and confirm in return.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021, 4:58 pm
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: Nidhin DAS <[email-masked]>

Order number 9515563130 has been shipped.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi Nidhin DAS, your order number is 9515563130
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9515563130?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>.

The tracking number is FP112621004169.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v2&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=FP112621004169&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>

Order shipping to
*NIDHINDAS*
Al Majaz Emirates Bld Apt 204 - إمارة الشارقةّ - U
505 AL MURJAN
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Mobile: +971 557406434

Payment Method:
*NIDHIN DAS*
xxxx xxxx xxxx 6023

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88888001801920211126

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163414023?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Beautysta Rose & Vanilla Latté Body Mist - 150 ml *
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163399655?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Solid V-neck Top with Long Sleeves and High Low Hem *
Color: Pink
Size: 14
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162069517?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Solid Shirt with Long Sleeves and Pleat Detail *
Color: White
Size: 16
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163017376?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Solid Tunic with Short Sleeves and Pockets *
Color: Pink
Size: 16
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163849385?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SHOEXPRESS *
* Solid Pointed Toe Slip-On Ballerina Shoes with Block Heels *
Color: Brown
Size: 40
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161116567?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Slim Fit Plain Formal Shirt with Spread Collar and Long Sleeves *
Color: White
Size: 15.5
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163596346?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Solid High Low Top with Long Sleeves and Mandarin Collar *
Color: Pink
Size: 14
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3465431