Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Sorry, your order was not processed
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 17:27:59 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Sorry, your order was not processed FYI
1-The amount has been deducted.
2- We have chosen to have the items arranged at your hawally branch for
collection and not deliver.

Explain what was the issue?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 at 13:15
Subject: Sorry, your order was not processed
To: nawaf ali <[email-masked]>

More details inside

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Sorry, your order number 8115355253 was not processed.
Hi nawaf ali, we were unable to complete your purchase at this time. Please
note, no amount has been deducted from your card. *Please try again or use
Cash on Delivery at https://centrepoint.app.link/hHjjvWobtlb
<https://centrepoint.app.link/hHjjvWobtlb>*.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/163853070?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Friends Print Crew Neck T-shirt with Short Sleeves
Color: Black
Size:
Quantity: 2 KWD 4.9
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162002393?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SPLASH
Full Length Plain Mid Waist Jogger Pants with Pocket Detail
Color: Black
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 2
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162002413?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SPLASH
Full Length Plain Jog Pants with Pocket Detail
Color: Blue
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 1.4
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/163634697?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Solid Hooded Sweatshirt with Long Sleeves and Kangaroo Pockets
Color: Black
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 7.35
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/163634525?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Solid Hoodie with Long Sleeves
Color: Black
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 6.83
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/163641455?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Solid Hoodie with Long Sleeves and Kangaroo Pockets
Color: Black
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 9.1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/163683496?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Solid Hoodie with Long Sleeves and Kangaroo Pockets
Color: Black
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 6.83
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162830785?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SPLASH
Solid Long Sleeves Hoodie with Zip Closure and Pocket
Color: Black
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 5.75

Subtotal: * KWD 44.16*
Standard ground shipping: * FREE *
*Total* *KWD 44.16*

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 18-00-871.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3460327