Subject: Ticket Assigned - Return
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 17:57:32 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Return السلام عليكم،،
طلبت منكم بتاريخ 24/10
و بعد دفع الطلب عن طريق البنفت
طرشتون لي
Your payment for order 7309367410 is being processed, and it may take up to
an hour. We'll notify you when your order is confirmed.

و عقب ما انسحب المبلغ مني،،
طرشتون مرة ثانية
Sorry, Order 7309367431 was not processed successfully. Please try again or
use Cash on Delivery at https://centrepoint.app.link/glHpCBYqCkb

تواصلت مع بنك nbb و خبرتهم عن المشكلة و وصلهم رد إن محلكم استلم المبلغ مني،
و رقم عملية الخصم من البنك، رقم المعاملة : 690392

طرشت لكم المسج هذا للمرة الثانية و أنتظر ردكم بخصوص إرجاع المبلغ لي في أقرب
وقت،،

شكرا

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3430892