Subject: Ticket Assigned - Defective product sold
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 16:50:23 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Defective product sold Dear Centerpoint team,

I am mailing you with reference to a very disappointing experience with
Centerpoint.
We recently bought a toy (walker) from a store in Sharjah. This was a gift
for a child residing in Abu Dhabi.

When the product was opened, it rurned out it was defective ( two right
legs, instead of a right and a left).
Point 1, such a defective product without passing QA/QC should not have
been sold.
Point 2, when this was taken to a store in Abu Dhabi,  the staff refused to
exchange without original receipt (which is in Sharjah) which is not
acceptable practice after selling a defective piece.

This kind of an incident should not have happened from a reputed store like
Centerpoint,  which is the primary reason why we decided to buy the gift
from there and considering how consumers rights are taken care of in this
market.

Invoice no: 21479104067120211109, zahia

Hope you will look into it and respond with how this can be resolved.

Regards
Meera Mohan

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3383941