Subject: Ticket Assigned - 9512195872
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 14:08:57 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  9512195872 Dear max

Good day

I wanted to return to items mentioned below

Jeans 50 AED

Grey cheque trouser 26 AED

The jeans was big on me and the trouser grey I was sent was black and not
the correct item or size plus it has a tear above the knees on right leg
poor quality control on shipped items .

I applied for return but since all the items are together I couldn’t send
the individual trouser return request the system placed my entire order on
return which should not be the case .

I just want to return the jeans and grey trousers as I. The bill .

Thank you

Ammara sheikh
-- 
Ammara Naeem Sheikh.BDS,CPC,CPMA
Insurance coordinator
Aesthetic polyclinic

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3365453