Subject: Ticket Assigned - RFQ for VCQ-21V201
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 13:24:09 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  RFQ for VCQ-21V201 Dear Sir / Madam,

Please quote for our below given requirement.

1) WINTER JACKET (S)
     Qty : 72 Nos

2) WINTER JACKET (M)
    Qty : 280 Nos

3) WINTER JACKET (L)
    Qty : 280 Nos

4) WINTER JACKET (XL)
    Qty : 105 Nos

5) WINTER JACKET (XXL)
    Qty : 45 Nos

6) WINTER JACKET (XXXL)
    Qty : 12 Nos

7) WINTER JACKET 5XL
    Qty : 1 Nos

Please find the attachment for your reference.

-- 

*Super Piping Industrial Equipment LLC*

*M: +971 50 6599092*

*Galadari Brothers Building, Office #A03, Al Khabeesi, Dubai*

*P.O.BOX - 34176  ::  DUBAI  ::  UAE*

*TRN: 100381909900003*

*PIPING PACKAGES  #  VALVES  #  CATHODIC PROTECTION  #  INDUSTRIAL SAFETY &
PPE  #  TOWER PACKING  #  WIRE ROPES #  INDUSTRIAL PACKING*
*ALLOYS :: CARBON :: DUPLEX :: SUPER DUPLEX :: STAINLESS :: TEFLON ::
TITANIUM :: ZINC :: ALUMINUM :: MAGNESIUM*

* Save a Tree! Please don't print this email unless its absolutely
necessary.*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is for the named person's use only. It
may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. We
do not waive confidentiality in the event this mail was transmitted
wrongly. If you receive this message in error, or are not the intended
recipient please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your
system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not,
directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part
of this message or attachment if you are not the intended recipient. We
reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through our
networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is
authorised to state them to be the views of any such entity. Thank you for
your cooperation.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3359297