Subject: Ticket Assigned - New Collection Catalogue
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 10:04:23 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  New Collection Catalogue Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to share our new collection catalogue with your company.
      Cotton Wonder specialize in baby clothing *from 0 up to 6 years*,
made of the highest quality cotton-*SUPIMA*, which fibers are stronger,
softer, and more durable than the Pima, making this material more expensive
and more sought after. Our Factory has a capacity of manufacturing *5000
items per month* and we cooperate with biggest distributors in Ukraine,
Russia, Canada and Dubai. Each season Cotton Wonder produce new patterns
(each pattern is unique, invented and drawn by our designer and applied on
crafted Supima fabric in factory in Poland especially for us). We are*Oeko-Tex
and BIO certified*.
      Please find the attached combined linesheet and pricelist for
assortment in stock.
      What we propose is exclusive cooperation with possibility to produce
any prints (we can do your corporate prints) style and size range you need.
       We can provide you with bestseller samples so you can see our unique
quality that you will definitely fall in love with?
       Will be looking to hear from you!

 Cotton Wonder Price list 2021-2022.xlsx
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/11J25ML6wtR4IcYdl_hlZ6fSGSoKOkXoB/view?usp=drive_web>
Best regards,

Cotton Wonder Team.

www.instagram.com/cotton_wonder

+380980174417

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3353829