Subject: Ticket Assigned - Expand Online Presence : iconicstores.com
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 06:54:01 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Expand Online Presence : iconicstores.com Hi iconicstores Team,

Hope you are doing well.

Beating your competitors is the only way of survival in this highly
evolving market.

Our preliminary analysis reveals that, there has been a gap in competing
strategy of promotion and is the biggest cause of such web performance.

Following are few niches which can help you for immediate improvement:

- Right selection of keyword resolves half of your puzzle to promote your
site.
- Need to ensure your On-Page check list to score a minimum of 90/100.
- Content has always been king for any promotion; however relevance score
make it meaningful.
- Proper Landing page optimization reduces bounce rate.
- A complete strategic approach is necessary to run with your website goals.

We pointed out few necessary and basic inputs that can help you achieve a
respectable position, however there are a lot to add and discuss about your
website.

Should you be interested, get in touch with via email/call us. Given
consent we would also like to provide you a no-obligation Analysis report

*Martin Smith*
*, **Digital Marketing Analyst*

*------------------------------------------------------------------*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3353338