Subject: Ticket Assigned - Issue with payment and checkout
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2021 03:05:48 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Issue with payment and checkout Hi there,

I have been having an issue with payment at Splash online checkout.
I've in my cart items for over AED. 100 and when I go to checkout, the
option for Tabby does not appear.

I have previously paid using Tabby without any problems. Simultaneously I'm
using Tabby to pay for my Shein purchases without issues.

But for Splash it is not working at all. Even if the items are from Splash
or Lifestyle.

The payment automatically takes me to full payment by my credit card,
instead of Tabby installments.

I've tried logging out and logging back into my Centerpoint account,
signing in from Tabby app or even directly.

Also, it is not a problem from Tabby, since the app is working fine for any
other purchases.

I've attached the screenshots.

I hope someone can help me out with this issue.

Thank you.
Regards,

Samira Iqbal

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3258289