Subject: Ticket Assigned - INVITATION: "2021 Green and Smart Beauty Online Release"
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 08:18:34 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  INVITATION: "2021 Green and Smart Beauty Online Release" 

*Greetings from Taiwan Trade Center Dubai*

*Please join us for our free One-on-One Meeting*

*The event will be conducted in English

*Show*

*Date*

*time*

*Webinar on YouTube*

*November 16, 2021*

*11am*

*Biz Meeting*

*December 7, 2021*

*(register before Nov.9, 2021)*

*11am to 12pm (Dubai Time)*

*Event Link:  **https://taiwan-pavilion.com/greensmartbeauty%E3%80%82*
<https://taiwan-pavilion.com/greensmartbeauty%E3%80%82>

*Registration Link: **https://taitra.surveycake.biz/s/aqGbr
<https://taitra.surveycake.biz/s/aqGbr>*

Please register before November 9 in order to facilitate the arrangement of
the meeting schedule.

*For more information please contact us.*

CONTACT: MADELAINE

TAIWAN TRADE CENTRE DUBAI

TEL: 971(4)3967814

 FAX: 971(4)3968541

[email-masked]

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3280347