Subject: Ticket Assigned - I can’t believe after 2 month of waiting
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 07:09:39 +0000

Hi Abdulqader Ahmed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  I can’t believe after 2 month of waiting *hi > **(6354823843) رقم الطلب .*
* ?  I haven't received any transfer yet*

I received a message that a transfer will be made to me within 7 working
days.

It's been seven days or more and I haven't received anything yet. What's
the problem ?!

I am very annoyed that the request did not reach me at all. And not the
amount!

 ?. What is this service? The amount is small  ..

 ?  And why  the order canceled instead of sending it to me

 ! ? The amount is 215 riyals. Please convert it within two days. Two
months of waiting is a farce

____________________
طلبت الطلب منذ شهرين . . لا الطلب وصلني و تم ألغاءه دون موافقتي .

و فوقها . . . تأخير شديد في اعادة المبلغ رغم تواصلي مرتين مع خدمة العملاء ..

المبلغ بسيط . لم كل هالتأخير في التحويل ؟

ما المشكلة بالضبط ..

اذا كان البنك هذا غير صالح لاستقبال الطلب لاي سبب كان ..

الرجاء اعلامي بذلك لتزويدكم بحسابي البنكي الآخر .

و اتمنى فعلًاً ان يتم حل المشكلة خلال  اليومين هذه .

لم اتوقع هذه الخدمة السيئة و التعطيل و الالغاء . . من ماركة معروفة مثل هذه
.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3270223